Integrate Callingly With Facebook Lead Ads
|No owner sync
Callingly connects to your Facebook Lead Ads account, instantly triggering calls whenever a new lead submits their information through a Facebook Lead Ads Form.
Owners and Admins can enable integrations. Approx. reading time 3 min.
Connect & Configure Callingly
Connect Callingly to Lead Ads
- Navigate to the Integrations page on the Callingly dashboard.
- Hit the Connect button next to the Facebook Lead Ads integration option. You’ll be redirected to a Facebook page.
Hit Continue to authorize the connection between Callingly and Facebook. You’ll then be redirected back to Callingly.Note: If you’re not logged in, you’ll be taken to Facebook’s login page first.
Configure the following two settings on the Callingly screen.
The name of your integration. If using multiple instances of an integration with the same app, it’s a good idea to change this to something more descriptive.
Input Type Options Default Setting Text input box Up to 250 alphanumeric characters Facebook Lead Ads
Choose the Facebook page you’d like to connect to Callingly if you have more than one. Be sure to pick the page associated with the form receiving the leads you’d like to call through Callingly.
Input Type Options Default Setting Dropdown menu Each Facebook page associated with your Facebook account Primary pageWarning: Be careful to pick the correct page here, as you won’t be able to change it once the integration installs. You’ll need to delete the integration and start again to change it.
- Click the Install button to finish the installation of the integration.
Now that your integration is installed, you can set up a few options. This is where you can also change options in the future.
Lead Ads Forms
Customize the Lead’s status that will appear in Facebook Lead Ads.
| Each form on your Facebook page
Leads sent to this integration will be routed to this Team.
|Each team in your account
The field names in Callingly correspond to the form fields in Facebook Lead Ads. Select the appropriate field from the dropdown menu based on the information you're using in Lead Ads. These include Callingly default fields and any custom fields you have added.
|Callingly Field Name
|Default FB Field Used
| First Name
Test Your Integration
Testing the integration to ensure everything works as you intend is always a good idea. You can do this by heading to the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool.
- Head to the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool.
- Select the relevant Facebook Page and Ad Form. These should be the page and form you selected above while setting up the integration.
- Click the Preview form link. A pop-up will open with a copy of your form.
Fill in some information for your fake lead.Important: Ensure the same lead doesn’t exist in your Callingly account. If the same fake information already exists, delete it from Callingly before continuing.
- Click the Next button. You’ll be presented with some Terms and Conditions.
- Hit Submit to finalize the form submission. You’ll be returned to a confirmation page showing the test has been successfully sent. Back in Callingly, you should be prompted with a new inbound lead within a few moments.
Every time a new lead submits their details through your Ad Form, the info will come into Callingly, and they’ll queue up in the outbound call flow.
How do I route leads to multiple Teams?
You can create another instance of the Facebook Lead Ads integration in Callingly. Each integration will allow you to choose a different Team to send leads to. Just be sure to use a unique Lead Form with each form of the integration.
How do I ensure the correct fields are synced between Facebook Lead Ads and Callingly?
On the Integrations page in Callingly, you can select which fields from Callingly belong to what information in Facebook. Simply choose the appropriate item for Facebook from the dropdown menu for each Callingly field. We provide more detail about this in the lead fields section above.